Friday, January 2, 2009

Like Uncle Like Son


Usually the saying goes "like father like son".....but I feel the title above is appropriate for Christmas morning when Cash's 4 uncles received hats like the one he is wearing in the picture above. They even tried to immitate him by taking their shirts off and posing the way he did for the camera....who do you think did the best Cash face?

Cash would have loved to be in that Christmas photo with 4 of his favorite uncles! We love you "homeees"!!!



6 comments:

Lisa said...

How funny! I think that Kev is imitating Cash the best. How was your Christmas in Arizona?

Lindsey said...

Kev won, Alex lost, That is funny

Brent and Britta said...

Whoever the guy on the far right is wins in my book. That's hilarious by the way.

Sara Stevenson said...

Ha I love it. I want to see more pics of your Christmas! And I would love to do a play date. You just tell me when, and we'll do it. We should figure out like some craft to do while you're here, that would be fun. I'll call you this weekend, or it might be on Monday but I will promise :) Love ya!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

how cute i love it all im so bumed we missed eachother! keep in touch!

Amber said...

That's hilarious!!!!!