Sunday, August 23, 2009

For the Record.......

I have been experiencing a little piece of heaven this past week!

Cash is NOT a cuddly baby AT ALL!!!!
He doesn't like to be rocked, cuddled, or held when he goes to sleep.
However, he has been waking up in the middle of the night this week because he is cutting a new tooth.

What does he want? Yep, just to be held and rocked and to lay his head on his mommy's shoulder. (daddy's DOESN'T work)

I don't care that it is 1, 2, or 3 am. That I am exhausted, and just want to be back in bed.
I have been treasuring these moments, and rocking him just a little bit longer than I probably need to, because I realize my little boy won't be little for that much longer, and I want to cherish and live each one of these moments to the fullest.
It is wonderful to get to cuddle my little one, even for a brief moment!


1 comment:

Brent and Britta said...

You have cast an all new light on my 3 am feedings... I will try and cherish them just a little more...