Monday, August 31, 2009

Hitting a Brick Wall.....................

So today I was supposed to be productive.

Got up.
Exercised.
Showered and got ready.
Cash took a nap.
I gathered everything so we could go get our passports.

Then comes the part when everything started to go wrong.

The printer ran out of ink, or stopped working, so I couldn't print off my applications for my class I wanted to take this fall at UVA.
We got to the post office and sat in line for 30 minutes to be told I didn't need to wait in line next time for what I had to do.
We sat in another line for 30 minutes filling out passport stuff only to get up to the counter and be told I needed a copy of my drivers license, and no, they did not have a copy machine.

Also, we needed the baby's father to get Cash's passport. I wasn't good enough!
Then, off to the mall to finish a package for my friend's baby..........but oh, forgot Cash's stroller at home in the garage, so couldn't go in.

Got home, called Dr. to make another appointment with different pediatrician for Cash's head - but the computers were still down and will have to call back tomorrow!

So all my plans on being super productive - dashed as we have hit a brick wall on every single one of them!

Guess it is time to eat some birthday cake and veg out for a little bit!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When are you fleeing the country and where to?

Suzie Soda said...

I hate days like that..especially on Monday. Have some chocolate. xoxoxo