Friday, August 21, 2009

Utah Trip August 2009

This is for you guys!!! (my family)


When it rains, it pours............and the last couple weeks have been packed with WAY too many things to blog about! However, I wanted to put these pictures up of our fabulous trip to Utah we had 2 weeks ago! We had a wonderful time, and the bestest family ever!!!!

At the zoo on August 4th................to celebrate papa Dave's birthday!
Checking out the animals!
Cash's 2 favorite buddies: Sam and Kevi Enjoying lunch at the zoo! Some of my favorite animals to look at!!! Baby Giraffe that was only 5 days old
Cash enjoyed the ribs too for the b-day dinner!


Having fun with the presents....or part of the presents!

Pam Shelton brought over a perfect present for Dad: stuff for the garden!

Happy 54th Papa Dave: yummy peach cobbler he made for us!
Yummy - otterpops make me smile!

Everyone LOVING Cash:


Papa Dave and Cash hanging on the porch!


Sam and Cash playing around!

Grammy and Cash looking at the Tanners doggies!
Alex and Cash playing with toys
Kevi feeding Cash Working on walking!
hangin' with my cousin's kids during our fun lunch together!
Playing Peek-a-boo! Hanging out with the boys
After my morning run I came home to this happy face!
Sam taught us how to apply baby oil to properly to get a good tan: demonstrating on Kimmy! One of my favorite activities: watching Kimmy at the dance competition - dad - we can still see you :) Kimmy and her new partner Matt - ready to compete for their first time together!
They did great - placing 2nd in Latin!

Rumba!

Love watching her dance!!!!

Kimmy and Wendy at their duet recital - they rocked the pianos!
I got your hat!
ha - gave it back!

Playing in the tupperware........again!

Eating with Stan at the big table!!!


After Cash's photoshoot with Kelly, I decided to try my skills with my new camera on Cash in my parent's beautiful backyard! We went out while he was happy, and I shot a bunch! I am a novice when it comes to lighting, etc etc.....and these have not been edited or touched up, but i LOVED them anyways! Can't wait til I take my photography class this fall and I learn how to do even better!!!!

















We LOVED cheering Kevin and Sam on in their softball games!!!

Sam warming up for his turn at bat!
Cash watching through the fence as Kevin hits a great one!

When he wasn't on the field, Kevin was playing with Cash!Sand in my shoes - yuck!!!
Go team!
Check me out - aint I cute?
In the box!Yeah - go team!

How bout a treat!

Mom and Stan cheering
Watching on as the team is up at bat!

hmm....game is close!

2 cute fans!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

I am so sad that we missed you while you were here! Chad told me to call you and I didn't have your number and then I forgot! You have to let us know when you come back again. You have too many helpers, you need more kids to fill up all the empty arms of all your helpers! Your fam is so BUSY!

Lindsey said...

I love Cashy's cute little sandals.

Amy and Clark said...

Fun pictures! Glad you had SO much fun with the fam!

Suzie Soda said...

Cute pictures. Cash is sure getting spoiled by all this attention, huh? Eat it up..it won't last forever. xoxoxo

The Red Crew said...

I loved seeing these pics of your family! I miss my favorite neighbors :( Looks like your trip was awesome! It was so fun catching up the other day!