Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My 1st Birthday Story.......

..........By Cash Owen Brown..........


I woke up happy and had my favorite breakfast of bananas, waffles, and orange juice!


Then, I opened some presents from daddy before he went to work!





I went swimming with about 30 friends!
I ate a yummy nectarine there and enjoyed a funny diving show!








I came home and took a 4 hour nap while mommy tried to make my birthday cake!

The first one didn't work so she threw it away and tried again!
The second one was better, altho mommy still wasn't happy with it....she said it will be better on my party day!!! (it is a monkey cake in case you can't tell)

I woke up so happy and ready to play with my toys!






I ate my favorite dinner food: Maccaroni, watermelon, grapes, corn, blackbeans, and a popsicle
(yes, I can eat a lot - I am a growing boy of course! I am pretty messy tho!)


Daddy came home and we played and opened more presents!










This one is definitely my favorite!!! Check out my moves!



I got to blow out my candle and eat my birthday cake for the first time!
(It was yummy, although it didn't turn out as good as mom hoped.........maybe for my party it will look better (she really hopes so))







At 8:30 I was exhausted and said good night to mommy and daddy and went to bed!
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes.
It was a great day!

Happy anniversary today (August 19th) to Grammy Rose and Papa Dave!!!
I wuv u guys!!!

6 comments:

MYHowderFamily said...

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY CASH MAN! Can't believe it's been a year since your grand arrival. I love you little man?

Iris Arredondo Whitlock said...

I love that cake..Good job!

Suzie Soda said...

What a fun birthday to a little cutie! I bet you cake tasted great. You have a nice mommy. xoxoxo

Weed Family said...

Happy Birthday, Cash! What a fun birthday, I wish we were there with you to celebrate. So glad your mommy got that play table, you will continue to LOVE that. See you soon!
Maere, Max, and Z

Amy and Clark said...

Looks like he enjoyed the cake plenty! Happy Birthday, Cash!

Brannon and Jen said...

Okay the cake made me laugh but I bet it was so yummy! Happy Birthday Casheroo can't believe he is already one. He looks so handsome in his pics:)