Sunday, September 13, 2009

A MUST SEE TO BELIEVE.............

A couple of weeks ago I had just changed Cash's diaper and he was playing on the floor in front of the TV. I walked into the kitchen to grab something, and upon turning around found him doing this!!!



He now throws all his diapers away for us, but has moved from doing it the scoot style, to doing this!!!



He also has seen me wearing this when I go running, so he wanted a try!
Love his dance moves and cuteness (what you think - should they use him for the next dancing ipod commercials?)

9 comments:

Amy and Clark said...

Too cute! Now you just need to teach him how to wash dishes and fold clothes and he will really be a keeper!!!! Just kidding, I think the dancing already made him that :)

Brent and Britta said...

He's walking?! Holy cow! I will definitely miss the scoot! So cute! Throwing away his own diaper? Hilarious.

Hilary said...

hilarious!

Suzie Soda said...

very cute....perfect for a commercial.Say hi to Emily for me. I girl in my marriage class tonight knows you from Provo. xoxoxo

Tammy said...

that is so funny! kids crack me up when they watch us so closely!

Lisa said...

Way to go Cash!! It is fun to see him walking. It is hilarious that he likes to throw away his own diapers.

The Reichmans said...

He is getting so big! I can't wait for you guys to come in Nov. hey are you going to throw linds a baby shower? if so can I help? I totally agree with all your comments about missing school-I always get sad when everyone goes back and I don't get to-someday...

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

so cute steph - how did he get so big so fast, where does time go!!! *cami

MYHowderFamily said...

I love the posting! He is so cute! Can't believe it! He is growing up fast. Enjoy these tender times. Bradley was just getting mad at me this morning didn't want to go to school today!