Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Preview of what I am about to learn!!!

Taking great pictures!!!
My friend came over and we had a photoshoot (or tried to anyways)
with our little kiddos who are 1.5 months apart!
We took Lizzy and Cash outside by my house since it was raining, and just stayed close so we could go inside (later this week we are going to some other cool places)
More to come of our future one - however, she showed me some cool tricks on my camera, and is teaching me about editing and all sorts of cool ones!

Emily is a great photographer, and Cash and Lizzy are both so darling to shoot and see interact so it was really fun -- Lizzy is teaching him to be tough as she tackles him and moves him out of her way!!! She was so cute in the tutu, and he loved holding the beads and throwing rocks!



Here is a couple she took that i LOVED!!!



Lizzy is about the cutest little girl ever, and she has the funnest personality - we had a great time dressing her up in beads and tutus!
(i haven't posted pics before of the ones I sell because I didn't like any pictures I have taken of them - so Emily is helping me, and these are more of lizzy then the tutus - but i loved them and she is so cute in them I couldn't resist. )





More pics of all the tutus to come! This one is called Watermelon Juice and is pink and green with darling polka dot ribbons and rhinestone decor on the flower and ribbons!
Isn't she cute!?!

6 comments:

Emily Jones said...

Hey! We're famous! Lizzie says thanks for letting her be part of your cute blog!

merathon said...

i love photoshoots. what kind of camera do you have? i'm STILL camera shopping...can't decide! :(

Weed Family said...

so cute!

Amy and Clark said...

Fantastic pictures. Really cute.

Tammy said...

holy cow, you make tutus do? is there anything you don't do?? they are awesome!

Lily said...

too cute for words!