Thursday, January 7, 2010

BIG NEWS AGAIN!!!!!!! ROUND 2!!!!

Yes, it's true!!!
Not only are we moving half way across the world to China for a bit, but we are doing something else crazy to go along with it!
We are having another little munchkin and adding to our family of 3!!!

Baby #2 is due July 21, 2010!!!!
Am I totally sick and nauseous? CHECK
Do I dry-heave daily (but nevery throw up)? CHECK
Have I been so tired I fall asleep mid-afternoon and at 7 pm? CHECK
Do I have sore legs, a sore back, and just want to never get ready for the day? CHECK
Do I have to eat ALL the time to prevent feeling even more nauseous? CHECK
Do I wake up every night at least once to make a trip to the bathroom (yes already)? CHECK
Do I feel bloated and fat even though I am not showing an actual pregnancy belly signs yet? CHECK
Do I hate that I had to have family pictures when I just packed some poundage on eating so much to avoid vomiting.....seriously! CHECK
Do I wonder sometimes why I agreed to do this AGAIN, after knowing how much I hate pregnancy after round 1? CHECK CHECK CHECK

So after this, yep, I am still in it and we are really excited, although i am scared of having a baby in a foreign country!!! If I don't like the medical care over there I will be back in June and have the baby here!!!
I am super excited to find our what we are having though next month before we leave!
I am almost 4 months - so this is going a LOT faster!!!!!
Wish me luck!

19 comments:

Brent and Britta said...

Did I really have to find out about this from your blog!? What's happening to us? Congratulations! Scared about the whole China thing though...

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

Awesome steph!!! With all u have going on this 5 pregnancy is sure to fly bye!!! So happy for u guys and how exciting for big brother cash! Yea pregoness can be so brutal but so worth it in the end!!! Can't wait to hear boy or girl! *cami

Iris Arredondo Whitlock said...

YAY I have soo many questions!! I guess you've been "busy"..you look great. Cash will make such a good big brother..

Sara Stevenson said...

Yay you announced:) See if you wait longer it goes by quicker!! Sorry you're so sick. Hope it gets better soon. Love ya!

Maurine said...

Congrats Steph! I am a little nervous for you as well to have a baby in China...but what a cool thing for your kid to say they were born in China. I hope you start feeling better soon!

Emily Brandt A... said...

Hey, we'll be in the same part of the world again! What brings you to China? Will you be part of any American community? I hope that medical care is better in China than it is here in Japan!!
I have friends in our branch here who have lived in China and absolutely love it. I could hook with them you up if you want.

Lindsey said...

You know how excited I am for you, though I still think it would have been awesome if your second was "made in China"
Love Love ya!
And I am not trying to be a jerk but I hope the healthcare isn't up to par and you come home to utah in May and June cause I will be there!!!

Kelly Anderson said...

yeah! xoxo!

Kelly Anderson said...

...oh, and i want to come visit!

Bart and Krista said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to find out what you're having!

Lisa said...

Congrats Steph!! You are one for secrets. You made us all think that we were wrong for guessing your big news was a baby. I can completely relate to what you are going through. I was at that same point exactly a year ago. Hayden and your baby will be a almost exactly a year apart. I hope you get a little girl. It is amazing as mothers that we ever want to go through the pregnancy/delivery again. It is so worthwhile to have a sweet little baby as the end product. It is probably too late to call tonight so I will call tomorrow. Love ya!

MYHowderFamily said...

I am so happy for the two of you. It's much harder to be pregnant when you have a little one around your feet. Been there done that. Hang in there the out come is great. Oh and by the way you so do not look fat in the family photos. You look amazing! I'm getting my passport ready ;)! Cash will be a darling Big Brother! Fun to watch you guys grow as a family. Love you!!!

paigeandbryce said...

Congrats! Hope China treats you well (let me know how the flight goes...we're going to Mongolia this summer and I'm freaked out about the flight), and btw, you don't look even REMOTELY pregnant in your family pics!! I can't believe you're like 4 months along! Good luck with everything!

The Red Crew said...

Steph how exciting!!! What big changes headed your way! I'm sorry you feel like shiz. I really really dislike pregnancy and I really hope the pain ends soon. When exactly do you leave? I hope you'll continue to blog...

Ryan and Cheryl Harris said...

Yeah! I'm so sad your feel so crappy. It should be letting up by now shouldn't it? Wendy still feels sick too. It will be worth it in the end. Can't wait to see you in a week :)

Adria said...

Yay for the Browns and baby Brown #2. I almost spilled the new a couple of times. Glad I don't have to guard my tongue. So sorry about being sick. Especially with all you have to do. How's that going? Miss you. Especially at our Christmas ugly sweater party. Maybe next year...

merathon said...

WHOA-- you guys sure go to great lengths to get some good stuff to blog about, huh? china and now a BABY? :)

congratulations!

Courtney said...

Congrats! Awesome! I hate being pregnant as well and curse anyone who 'just loves being pregnant!' They don't deserve to live.

你好

That means 'hello.' Learn it. Use it. Love it.

Sandy said...

Congrats, guys! So excited for you! We've been thinking about you!