Thursday, October 21, 2010

I hope they call me on a mission!

Every night when Cash goes to bed he asks for "1 song, mommy, 1 song!" (usually followed by a request for 1 more)

Whenever Chip sings to him he sings the same song: I hope they call me on a mission!

Today, when Sam got his call I was talking to Cash about how he was leaving on a mission - Cash responded - "I go on mission too mommy, i go when i bigger....i bigger!"

I hope and pray and dream that this will be the case - and you will follow in your Uncle Sam's footsteps and go on a mission one day too!

Congrats Sam
Isn't he one handsome missionary?
Lansing, Michigan
Reporting December 15, 2010

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

so nice to see and read this!!!! Steph, you have a gift for making others feel good and for complimenting people so warmly. I too hope Cash follows his Uncle Sam.