Saturday, October 23, 2010

Massages brought home!

Is that what you think you are seeing? Sid and Chip lounging on our couch while 2 chinese girls massage their feet and legs?

Yep - that is correct! I have been joking with these 2 for awhile about bringing the girls up to our apartment to give us all massages so I could have one too! And they made it happen! Thanks to Sid's chinese persuasion skills and us being right across the street they agreed and we all enjoyed a great foot, leg, and shoulder massage on friday night after the kids went down to bed!

The only thing missing? You Ri Ri!
We will truly miss the cheap and great massages here!

2 comments:

Rian Krommenhoek said...

Next time, whenever that is, I promise to be there! I laughed when you told me and I laughed even harder when I saw the picture. See you soon! I just lined up a sitter for Maaike so we can come to Griff's blessing.

Emily Jones said...

Think you could convince them to come back to the states with you? I miss you Steph!