Wednesday, February 16, 2011

IN A FUNK.......

You know when you just seem to be going in circles?

As in -
Cold one day, feeling ok the next, next day kids sick, next week your sick again.
round. and round. and round.

I feel like my life is like that right now. I am just in this funk and don't really have anything to look forward to to help me get out. I need a trip, a vacation, something fun, an actual date set to give me something to work towards and look to.

Maybe then I would be more motivated to work out and lose the unwanted pounds I have packed on over the last 5 months, to finish decorating Cash's room and getting all the clothes organized that I started doing last week, to going to the gym daily and exercising more, to finishing some other projects, to working out more. (sensing a theme)

I need a jumpstart to get me motivated to eat healthier, workout more, study the scriptures more, be more productive, and just to help get me out of this funk I feel I have slipped into!

I Really could use a vacation to Anguilla! (hint hint Chip)
I am just saying!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I know the cure for your funk... Come to San Antonio! Flights are a good deal right now, we can go running and do the 30 day shred and set some goals and start a little competition together! Do it do it do it!!!!!

Suzie Soda said...

Well just think of me with a knee replacement and some kind of bug, a rash and calf pain....then you will feel better and be glad you are you and not me :) Just kidding.....when you are on a bummer it matters not. Come visit me one day next week. Hopefully I will be in better shape by then. Unfortunately I won't be in hostess mode yet. I am home bound for a month. I will be praying you happy again. Call when you can. Miss you. xoxo

Phyllis said...

How about planning your 30th birthday and making goals for that date!!!!