Monday, April 25, 2011

Hoppy Easter 2011 EveryBunny!!!

We had a wonderful day yesterday!!!
It is so nice to celebrate the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ and remember the meaning of Easter and why we celebrate this holiday. It was fun to talk to Cash about it and see some sort of understanding as to what the holiday really means.
I am grateful for the wonderful holiday and for my Savior!

We had a fun day - filled with Delicious Coconut Cupakes!
Finding all the eggs the Easter bunny hid with Cash!
Here he is checking out one that broke to see the goods!
It was SO fun seeing him light up when he got all the eggs! After he found them upstairs he was sent on an Easter scavenger hunt to go find his basket of gifts and goodies!
Also, he got a special Woody! He was SOOOO excited about this! (probably more than any of the eggs!)
After church we went to our friends the Crofts for a yummy dinner and egg hunt for the kids! Way fun!

Chip and Griffin enjoying watching the Easter egg hunt!
All the kiddos before the hunt began - check out those happy faces!
I always wanted to wear a hat to church so this year I went for it - so fun and I LOVE it!
A little haggard after church - but a pic of our family!
Love the brotherly love here!
and one fun one of Griffin giggling and Cash wishing you a happy easter!

Happy Easter ALL!!!!!!

4 comments:

Rian Krommenhoek said...

Love the hat! Sid bet me a good back massage to wear my large brimmed sun hat to our family Easter dinner. I wore it proudly thinking of you at church in yours. Sid kept laughing at me, but I sure did enjoy that back massage.

Suzie Soda said...

You were a brave soul to wear that hat...you look cute. Too bad you are not going to Will and Kate's wedding in London....everyone wears hats. xoxo

hillary and britton said...

I love the hat!

Lisa said...

Happy Easter! The picture of Cash with his arm around Griffen is so sweet.