Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I CAN DO IT!!!!

This little 2.5 year old is getting VERY INDEPENDENT!!!
So independent that he has decided he can do ALL sorts of things by himself in the kitchen!
And so when I was busy helping Griffin and he didn't want to wait any longer for me to get sugar to put on these strawberries so they wouldn't be so sour, he figured he would just do it himself.
I turned around to him spitting them out and telling me they were sour.
Well, upon looking closer I knew they weren't sour!
Little man, of course they were gross and you should spit them out - you covered them in FLOUR!!! EW SICK!

Well, after a good laugh and a picture while Griffin was now crying to be fed again, I turned around and there was Cash, feeding Griffin his baby food, or at least attempting to! It was sweet.

2 hours later he informed me he had poured himself a glass of milk without spilling. I went into the kitchen, and there was his glass - filled COMPLETELY FULL to the brim, and no milk around it - AMAZING! Well, upon further looking, I realized a big puddle of milk on the floor - somehow he missed the table, but the floor had a good rain of milk!

Gotta laugh tho at these cute little independent moments - they really are funny.....(more when i am telling them to other people than while I am cleaning up the messes!)

No comments: