Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day!!!


I hope you all have a great February 29th! Since we only have it once every 4 years I thought we should probably celebrate! I have a friend who was born on this day, her dad and uncle were also born on this day...and she just had a little boy - although he came just a few hours previous at 9:15 pm on the 28th - how crazy is that! To all others who have a birthday on this day I hope you are sincerely spoiled!!!

Now, the reason for the picture! I would love to be celebrating today with a HUGE serving of this delicious fruit - perhaps my favorite of the fruits! And since they are cheap and so yummy right now in Cali you would think then why don't you?! Well, apparently something in them (I have NO idea what) is the cause for my severe headaches and I can't eat them right now in my pregnancy! Yes, of all the weirdest things to me it is very odd that this fruit could cause my head so much pain! I am not sure why, but EVERY time I eat it within 5 minutes I get a headache....at first I thought it was a fluke, but after a few times noticing I tried two different tests with just having no headache and then eating a few bites and both times the same severe headache came right on within 5 minutes. So, sadly, I have to say goodbye to this for a few months til I have this baby........and I just pray once she comes I can go back to enjoying this fruit headache free and plan on eating some good ole pina coladas this summer!!!

Happy Leap Day!

1 comment:

Amy and Mike said...

so sad! a girlfriend gave me white chocolate covered pineapple sprinkled with coconut for my birthday (from edible arrangements) and it was awesome! you should try that when you're ready to eat pineapple again.