Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy 4th of July!!!

Happy 4th of July last week! 
Yes I know I am late!  But...................
We just had our house packed up on Friday starting at 9 am and ending sometime after 11 pm, got up at 4:00 am the next morning to catch our flights to Utah with 3 kiddos (yes it was crazy but we actually had smooth flights with no problems or hitches at all which I am SOOO grateful for), then we blessed Ivy Jane today at my parents ward and hosted a luncheon after, and are now getting ready for my Grandma Rosen's 80th b-day party at our house tonight with my dad's entire family starting in just over an hour.....so YES! we have been too busy to post - but I did get a few fun pics from people so until the rest come I wanted to document the few I had!


Super Griff! He was WAY too high for my comfort, but just kept saying "Mo, Mo, More daddy!"  

Yes he is flying high!  I would love to remove Chip from this picture just to make him look like he is really superman - anyone with great photoshop skills?

Ladies at the BBQ!!! This pic makes me a little sad because I am missing these cool gals already!  We had some really great friends in Cville!

 Kids (and Chip) were SO excited to be getting ready to light off these fireworks!

They were screaming YEAH!!! the whole way down the hill!

 Doesn't get any cuter or more festive then this bunch!  Love me some red, white, and blue kiddos!

Most the kids loved the fireworks, but G got scared of one and then cried through the next bunch saying "scary, scary!"

 Cash was SO excited to be doing fireworks and loved the sparklers too!  Not sure tho if he or Chip was more excited about the big box we bought this year to light off!

Happy 4th of July to all!  I am grateful for the freedom we have in this country!
Happy B-day to my Grandma Rosen who is 80 today, and my awesome mother-in-law whose b-day is also today!  Glad I get to celebrate with them both tonight!
Happy blessing day to sweet little Ivy Jane, and SO glad we have her!
More pics of all activities coming soon!!!

1 comment:

Brent and Britta said...

Great pictures Steph! Love the shots of flying griffin!