Friday, October 19, 2012

Freaky Friday Fun!!!

We have had a very BUSY and very FUN week of activities this week!  

We made these fun Halloween cupcakes yseterday after my mom sent me a link to Better Homes & Gardens 39 Halloween cupcakes - turned out super cute! (A LOT of work tho!) 
We have monster, pumpkin patch, and mummy!

 pumpkin patch ones!

 Mummies - Cash's favorite!  Also mine!

 Monster cupcakes!


Made the most delicious Tomato Basil bisque for dinner one night and it was so easy, so healthy, and SOOOOO scrumptious!!  Even made the orzo pasta to go in it so it would really taste like Zupas since I am missing that awesome place in the fall out here!  The kids loved it too!

 My curling iron wound split open after injuring me last sunday and now is needing some ointment each day to help heal!  Maybe 3rd degree? It sure hurts a LOT!

This little pretty lady has been sick all week but seems to finally be on the mend and yet she has taken up sleeping in mommy's arms!  I love it because I can just sit and watch these delicious cheeks and beautiful long lush lashes all day long!  And she has been the happiest sick baby ever - wouldn't even know she feels so awful (unless you listen to her cough)!


 She also loves her exersaucer and being wherever we are for all the action!



We went to a fun bounce house play area that the kids had an absolute blast at! (actually I did too the big slide and zipline and stuff were really fun!)





Cash is on the rope swing in this picture - can you find him?!

 Griffin wanted to play ping pong and actually spent a lot of time hitting the ball to me!  He would hand me my paddle and then go stand and wait for me to hit it!  


Took a few photos last night of the kids because they were being so funny and cute! 


So adorable!











 Happy girl!

 Love this face!









Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: