Tuesday, August 27, 2013

August 27: Cash starts Kindergarten!!!

And just like that, the day came!!! He is officially a kindergartener!
I didn't think I would cry, but as he was walking ahead of me up the hill to the school I actually shed a few tears of sadness over it!
He is a baby bird leaving the nest, and this mama isn't ready for him to fly alone yet, but would rather have him stay flying on my wing for a little longer.  I know, cheesy but how I feel! However, I know he will soar and do great things.  Good luck today my little smart boy!!!








 Loving this little brother of his....Cash's eyelashes are SOOOO long and pretty!

 Adjusting the old shoes (decided the new ones above are too big so going with his old sperrys!) Then heading down the driveway!

Headed up the hill with the school straight ahead!

His class picture once he arrived!!!


No comments: