Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Cash Turns 5!!!

I CAN NOT believe it has been 5 years since I became a mommy!  Except the fact that I now have 3 little ones and 2 are needing me as I type so I don't have time to sit and write how much I love about Cash and all his accomplishments etc etc and instead am just trying to upload the photos and get this post up so family can see his cake and birthday!  We had a great day celebrating on Saturday, and then on his real birthday on Sunday as well!  He requesed a tennis cake this year, and a roast with rolls for dinner!  (after telling us he wanted pizza which we ordered on Saturday since that was his first choice!)

He really is such a joy tho.  He is so sweet, sensitive, very aware of others, makes friends with EVERYONE, super smart, and we love him in our family!  Ivy loves to scream "CAAAAAA CAAAA CAAAASH!" and then run give him hugs or point at him as he does something.  And Griff tries to copy everything he does.  Good thing he is such a good example.  I love you my Cash man with all my heart!

The beginning!

 Progress!!!

 Grass is on!

5 years old,

 Tennis balls added!

 Ready for some presents! He figured out he should open 2 in the morning and then the rest after church!  Love that he thought it all out as to when he could open each one!  Such a cutie!


 Legos!  He and dad put this together before dinner with his friend!

 Checking out his cake!

 All ready!




 His cute friend Crew came over for dinner and cake!


 Those hands were ready to dig in!


 Love my cute 5 year old!  He told me he wasn't as tall yet as he will be even though he is 5, but in a few days he will be as tall as a 5 year old! (he is actually pretty tall I think for his age!)

 Blow!!!

 Crew got him a toy from Planes the movie, which he saw on Saturday as part of his b-day bash, and he exclaimed, "oh thanks! This is just what I wanted!"  Such good buddies!  And of course G wanting to get in on the action, after just having his diaper changed and wearing no pants!  That's how we roll;)

Sure love our Cash man!!!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Cash! I cant believe he is five either! What a great idea for a cake. It turned out awesome!