Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Costco Adventures!!!

Taking 3 kiddos to the store is sometimes a very exhausting and crazy adventure - however, it is also usually, most of the times --- a fun adventure and I actually don't mind it for the most part.  Would I like to have a half hour to just peruse the aisles of target and stop to look at something without someone tugging on my clothes, whining about grabbing something, or telling me we need to go see the toys?! sure!  But also I would miss the laughter and seeing things differently - seeing the shelves from a lower eye level, seeing the newest nerf gun or other toy my kids are interested in, etc etc!
And today my kiddos were so much fun!  We went to Costco, which is easier as they can ALL fit into the cart and be contained....and they were good and kind to one another and funny and made my trip much more enjoyable then it would have otherwise been!

And the best part came at the end when we picked up their lunch - 2 hot dogs for the younger ones and a pizza slice for Cash!  The hot dogs come with drinks and as that's perfect since Cash and Griffin like different drinks! Cash always gets sprite, and Griffin gets lemonade! Perfect, and we set off!
Problem!  Now Ivy is big enough to think she wants a drink!
And she is a WHINER! And will yelp and scream til she gets it!
Lucky for her she has great brothers who were willing to share!

Griffin shared his lemonade first upon my request!

 Then Cash saw and got in on the action and let her taste his sprite!

 Then I looked over and they were both trying to offer her their drink at the same time!
What a lucky girl to have 2 nice older brothers to dote on her!

And what a lucky mommy to have 3 great kids who I can take all over and who, for the most part, behave and are fun to go places with!
Love my job!

No comments: