Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fall Fun!!!


A few weeks ago we went to the batting cages one night with daddy.  The boys had a blast (ok I did too I actually love batting cages) and Cash did awesome - hitting almost every ball that came!  So much fun! Yes he is a lefty!



 Griff needed a little help from daddy!

 Watching daddy and Cashee

 Best hit of the night!

 Looking so cute!



 The other day I watched Sofia so her mom could go to the Dr. - the kids had a BLAST with her, and here they were all eating some snacks - s'mores snacks - altho not microwaved so to avoid the ooey gooey mess.  It was still delicious! Cash kept saying it was so fun having Sofia over and was so cute with her. He tried to entertain her the whole time, which was awesome because then I was able to make dinner and lunch and be done all by 10 am.  Yeah!!!  They were all so cute and she was a doll and so easy!  We welcome her anytime. Also, she showed up wearing the exact same leggings as Ivy - so cute!  They have quite a few of the same little outfits!

 Can't believe Ivy is so big to be sitting at the table - she always wants to join the big kids so figured we should let her! (altho choc got on those white pants so maybe not best idea:(



 When we go pick up Cash from school I can barely keep track of this little one -she is a climbing running machine!  She is so fast and wants to be everywhere...always on the move!

 Peek!  Hanging off and getting down all on her own!

 We went and got some crafts and projects last week to do at Joanns - here the boys are having fun painting the witche's hat  - then we are gonna glitter and glam in up - stay tuned for our finished projects - also working on our yarn candy corn crafts!  Love the willingness and teamwork here!







I made a fabric chain so we don't have to make chains every year and it turned out so cute - a lot more work than I would have thought but super cute and I am glad I did it!  Here Griff is holding it for me - he is so skinny you almost can't see him - and we are in the potty training mode still so excuse his undies and no clothes!

 So glad Britta posted hers and gave me the great idea!  Turned out darling!


This weekend has also been our LDS church conference and it has been fantastic.  So many good talks and things to think about.  I can't even pick a favorite because so many have been applicable and I have felt like they were for me.  My bishop once gave advice to come to conference with a question, and if you pray and come and listen it will be answered.  I really was trying that and feel like it was answered.  I am grateful to be a member of the LDS faith and to have the gospel in my life.  I look forward to listening today to the 2 sessions and learning even more!  The church is true.  If you would like to hear or watch it go to LDS.org and you can see it too.  Great inspiring words from faithful men and women! You won't be disappointed!

No comments: