Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Happy 9 Years....Infinity to Go!!!

April 26, 2015 marks our 9 year anniversary from when I married the man of my dreams.  Altho he is still that, he is much more to me....the best father, husband, problem solver, money manager, provider, laugh creater, shoulder to cry on, favorite travel buddy, and so much more but my best best BEST friend in this world and partner for Eternity!  I am grateful this Sunday to have had the chance to remember the vows and covenants we made to each other in the SLC temple 9 years ago and the feelings I had then and know I am still more in love with him than ever!  I love you Chip Brown and am lucky to call myself your wife!

Made an ombre delicious coconut cake to celebrate!!!








 A big highlight of the day came from Cash giving his first talk.  He was so excited and also so prepared, having his whole talk memorized - however he got a little stage fright up there and needed some help from his mom!  I love this handsome boy!

 We had friends over for dinner to celebrate our anniversary and eat the yummy food and cake!  I loved dinner - SOOOOO good!

 Only fitting we cut and serve each other this yummy cake!  This year we had some helpers that were much more eager to participate then Chip was! lol!




 It was then a fun filled week of Tennis and sports - and Ivy found a fun place that she put the tennis balls on and then told me to take her picture - reminded me of when Griff was little and would put his shoes there!  haha

 My friend sent these to me of the girls in the nursery on our Anniversary - there was just 3 of them and they were having so much fun with playdough!  Love these pics and my little sweet nursery girl!


No comments: