Monday, June 1, 2015

Spring Break 2015!!!

Yep I am playing catch up for the next few days but determined to actually do it so here goes post 1!  Spring break 2015!  Just gonna do it by writing with the pics. Enjoy!

These 2 always have fun together and are just 3 weeks apart!  Can't stand the thought of them moving in just a couple months so soaking up every ounce of time we have with them!  Cohen and Ivy wanted to ride together in our trip to Costco!

 Monday's soup of Tomato Basil and a yummy cobb salad and homemade bread!  Definitely a fav!

 Griffin and Ivy have become AWESOME RUNNERS at running club and usually do almost a mile there and almost 1.5 miles total by walking there and back!  Love my little cuties!



 It's amazing what some flowers and a new rug to do the room!

 Bean jars to reward the children's good behavior!  Very excited to do good things and help out these days!  Wondering how long it will last!



Finished another year of the Book of Mormon Challenge reading the book in the month of March!  I know it's true and love it with all my heart!

 Selling off all of Ivy's nursery and got rid of this rocker and actually after it was gone I find myself sad realizing I don't have a baby to rock anymore and that my first true big project for the nursery is no longer in the house.  My friend Adria helped me recover this free lazy boy recliner I found on the side of the road being given away of a very nice wealthy person and brought home to my house.  I bought this microfiber awesome brown suede fabric and she helped me/did the whole thing while I watched her kids.  I loved it and it was perfect through all of my kids nurseries.  Lots of memories holding the babies in it!  Can't believe how hard it was to actually part with!

 Found this new chair for Ivy's room that I am in love with and wanting!

 Navy is also in her room so looking at this - but leaning towards the pink!


 Being the cool mom letting the kids watch sports and eat donuts!


Easter was conference weekend and we did something new that is a tradition - resurrection rolls - made these yummy crescent rolls with marshmellows that "disappear" as they cook like Christ did from the tomb and then read about his resurrection.  It was awesome and very good way to talk about the true meaning of Easter!  Kids loved it!


 Cash was able to read all the parts from the scriptures that we had him do!

 Finished product and no marshmellows!



 Griff got way into puzzles and doing them during conference - reminded me of growing up and always working on them with my mom!  This one took us the entire 2 hours of one session due to the pieces being so similar that sometimes we put them in wrong and didn't realize til the end when others didn't fit.  Tricky 3D puzzle!


 First day of spring break daddy was still working so we went and saw the new Cinderella movie - the boys were princes to this little princess!

Made a yummy angel food cake too!

 We may have dyed our eggs a week late - but the kids and I still had a blast!




 Heading to Lego Land Wednesday with Daddy!  Wahoo!

 It was cold and Ivy was mad she couldn't go on most the rides but the boys had a blast on this!


 Ivy and Griff loved this one!

 Outside the restaurant!


 Cash has a picture doing the same pose from when he was just 3.  So this was to see the difference  Griff wanted in too after tho!

 Very cool ride that we knew would make daddy sick so we avoided - and kids were too short for and line was over an hour for!

 My favorite part of legoland where they have all the big cities built and it is awesome!  We were remembering when we brought Jayton when just the 2 boys were little.  Fun times!


 The highlight of the trip was the waterpark -and altho too cold for mom to get in the kids didn't mind and had a blast.  Daddy was a good sport and joined them for a bit too!






 Kids had fun in this race they joined in - and their team won!  Good work daddy!




 Great day here!


Throw a penny in and make a wish!

Santa Monica pier was a blast and the kids LOVED this even more then Legoland.  However the first ride made both Ivy and Griff scared and Ivy kept telling me her stomach hurt.  Glad she didn't puke!  This was the boys atop the ferrish wheel!

 Aquarium in Long beach - checking out the penguins!

 Loving this place!

My favorite thing every time!

 The kids having a blast with their daddy in toe - and Cash and Griff touching the jellyfish they had!

 Enjoying the flowers at Cash's baseball game!

 Stopping to smell them these two were too cute!

My phone that fell in the gutter while we were at the Santa Monica pier and then got run over by car or two - didn't realize where it was til we were all the way back home but thankfully Emma went with me back up there at 11 pm at night and we found it covered in leaves but still working.  So grateful to get the pics off it!

 Upstairs kids bathroom makeover!



RS activity making these darling capes for the battered women's shelter.  Loved how this one of mine turned out!

 Tickling the ivories to practice for my number for church - Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing!  Love this song so much!

 Cobb salad time!


No comments: