Thursday, June 4, 2015

Mother's Day Week 2015!

Beaching it up a bunch this week with my little kiddos!  LOVE THIS PLACE AND THESE FACES!!!

 Griff brought his shovel and it was so cute - I looked at one point and he had put Ivy's hat on it in the sand, then the next moment the two were sitting just talking in their own world - i LOVED taking pics and listening in like a fly on the wall to them as they talked about what they were going to play next.  So adorable melted my heart!





 Worked in the classroom one day with 2 of Griff's friends moms and we all had our little girls there - when it was time for rug time we looked over and saw this - how cute that all the brothers were taking care of their sisters......had to laugh when someone commented on my instagram post of this that it looked like some sort of baby lamaze class ------ kind of does and I find it funny!  Glad they are such nice big brothers!



 Costco is much more fun when we get a LOT of samples - and check out Ivy's little calf muscles!


 Started this boy in his reading lessons and he loves it!

The yummiest healthy bean dip ever - with greek yogurt instead of sour cream!

Chicken fajita salad - soooo good!

Packed up a LOT of this little lady's clothes and that was hard for me this time! Love my little one and she is growing too fast!

Sleepoever in mom's room while dad was out of town!

 Cash's school performance to moms was too cute!  He is so happy when I come to his things and I hope that never changes!



Max's communion day!  He is like a big brother to these 2 always treating them with kindness so was very awesome to support him on this day!

Welcome to the world baby McKoy - we love him already!

Never EVER gets old!

Trying on the new apple watch!

Mother's Day was typical with Chip being sick AGAIN!!!!!  5 out of 9 years together he has been ill or gone....So I doted on him and Ivy stayed home and napped with him too!

I didn't get to wear a hat on Easter due to conference so this year I wore one on Mother's Day - thought it fitting since my mom gave me this hat for my birthday!


 Got these cute notes from the kids for Mother's Day - Griff's included him with a picture of him sitting on the toilet and the other one of him cutting himself in half....a little morbid but cute from him!  Cash wrote his own note and I always love that.



 More beach time and this little one passed out early on and slept for an hour - it was cold and I wish I had done the same!

Have a new favorite dish of salmon and qunoia and veggies!

Playdates happen in the store with our little buddy Rhett.  Griff was a good driver!

No comments: