Wednesday, September 17, 2008

INSPIRATION


Rarely does a show bring about my emotions, much less reduce me to tears, and yet after watching the season premier of BIGGEST LOSER last night, I was sitting there in a pool of my very own tears. Yes, folks, this show had me bawling like a baby.

I think it is awesome they have a reality show that actually does CHANGE PEOPLE -- and not just going from being a nobody to the next American Idol with all the fame and glamour, or signing a 110 million dollar contract for a show in Vegas, but actually changing people from being on the road to an early death to healthier, skinnier, happier, overall better people!

I had not watched previous seasons, and yet after watching last night I am hooked!!! I was completely caught up in the life stories of these individuals, their horrible health habits, and their struggles and internal turmoil they all have --- and I can NOT wait to see the results! After only 1 week some had lost as much as 30 lbs!

This is total inspiration, and as this is the first week I have been able to exercise since my little Cash was born, I am totally inspired to get off the couch and get exercising and eating healthier! Now, all I need is somebody to yell and be as tough on me as Bob or Gillian is on the new contestants --- any takers? I am currently in the market for a trainer!!! I am open to ALL advice as to how to get my body back to a pre-pregnant state!




6 comments:

Chad and Margaret Olson said...

We LOVE this show! We have watched for two season s now, and we were counting down for it to start again. It is SO motivating! I would just say to you to be patient with the weight loss. It seems like there is so much pressure to lose it really fast, but in the real world it takes longer than a week to lose 24 pounds! You'll lose it. No worries

Erin Ann said...

LOL! Don't worry Stephanie, you're not the only one who bawls at this show, I was listening to Erin laughing and crying while watching it. And by the way, Congratulations! Sorry its a little on the late side, but Beth, Charlie and Betty kept us updated with pictures. Hope all is well!

-Reid and Erin

KaLee said...

I've been meaning to write and tell you congrats on your new little one! And yes, I totally know your feelings on losing that baby weight.

Brent and Britta said...

I did mean YOU silly!

heather telford photography said...

I can't believe he is 1 month!! The doctor had told me to start some night time routine right away so he will recognize it!! anyway it works for me!! sounds like you have it under control though! :)

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

"if your hand touch that treadmill, i will kill you"
i swear i freakin luv this show! luv cami