Sunday, September 21, 2008

a LOT of firsts!!!

1 MONTH OLD! WOW!!!

We have had so many changes lately in our lives, and specifically with little Cash! I finally found the camera cord, after much digging, since we moved and so wanted to post a bunch of pictures! I decided to just post all the "FIRSTS" that we seem to have experienced since Cash was born!!!


His first bath -- he loves the water!!!

Getting dried off!

First shower - due to a blowout diaper (just a quick rinse off)

First move - one last nap w/ dad in our NC house

Following with his eyes


First going away party - all decked out!


First time tummy time - loving it!!!

First time dressed up - blessing day! Handsome boy!!! My mother-in-law made his cute outfit! (more on this in next post)


First time at Vapianos restaurant in DC - yum! yum! (ps - this place does NOT have a changing table in the bathrooms.....guess they don't normally have newborns eat here)


First visit from Grandma Betty - he loved her!

First visit from Grandpa Charlie - he loved him too!!!


First time in new outfit from Brent & Britta (ironically, I woke him up 2 this night to feed him)


First time napping in his crib - I stayed in his room the entire time just watching him!


9/18/08 - 1 MONTH OLD THIS DAY!!!! HAPPY 1 MONTH LITTLE CASH!!!

My favorite onesie (also from Brent & Britta) -- isn't he soooo cute!!!


Looking so serious!

Couldn't get enough of him!


Dedicated to Chip - hopefully he really will be like his Dad!



He is already liking football, and he has the big hands of a wide receiver!!!

The look of a champion!


Stats at one month: 10 lbs. 10 oz., 22 1/4 inches long, and strong as ever!


First time with play gym: thanks Susan Jones for this great toy!!!


Loving the music and fun toys!!!


This past month has been Crazy, Exhausting, Scary, Exciting, Fun, Sad, Interesting, and SO FILLED WITH LOVE!!! I can't adequately express how much I LOVE being a mom and the love I feel for my little son! He truly is a blessing in our home and each day fills our home with a sweet spirit! I absolutely love my little guy and can't believe how much he has changed so quickly! I just want to keep him small and sweet and innocent forever! However, knowing that is not possible I look forward to seeing more of his sweet little personality come out this next month! We love you little Cash!!!

15 comments:

Brent and Britta said...

He looks so cute in his little onesies!!! I can't believe how tall/long he is! His face is so adorable!!! Great post... keep em' coming!

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Stephanie!!
He is sooooo cute! Love him! I know you want to keep him a newbie forEVER but as a mom myself with a somewhat older baby I just have to clue you in...once Cash gets bigger and even cuter and starts sleeping through the night you will NOT miss the newbie stage as much. I love newborns but my favorite age is 6-12 months. Ryder is 7 months and he is SO much fun! Can't wait until you get to experience more firsts!

Iris Arredondo Whitlock said...

Steph, Wow, he's gotten so big so fast. I love the football pose! Still can't decide who he favors.. He's so cute!

jarv said...

He is so cute! It's so much fun when their little personalities start coming out. The winchesters are a life saver but I don't know if they would fit a 2 month old. I got them at walmart in the shooting/hunting section! There are also good swimming ear plugs for kids that you can mold to their ears and they work pretty good to. I usually have to doulble up with plugs and winchesters! I would love to see you guys when you come out in nov. Molly is the pick for right now but i'm not positive!

Loquacious Leslie said...

He is so beautiful, Stephanie. What a good little mom you are and your love for your son shines through!

Lindsey said...

So many cute and fun firsts... except for the shower, it looks like he hated that!

Hilary said...

he is gorgeous! I can't believe how big and healthy he looks. I am so happy for you! :)

Lisa said...

I loved looking though all the "first" pictures. It is fun to see all his cute facial expressions. I thought the onesie that said chip off the old block was funny. Especially since his Dads name is chip. I am glad things are going so well. I can't wait to meet Cash in November!

Heather said...

Chip off the old block...hilarious! He is really adorable.

Christian and Stephanie said...

Soo cute!! I love that shirt!

Sara Stevenson said...

I had such a great day, and I'm so glad you got to come up. Cash is such a cutie pie, LOVE him:) Call me about next weekend, love ya!

Amber said...

What cute pictures!!! Aren't babies so much fun :-)
We can't wait to see you guys in December and possibly Oct. We will definitely have to get together :-) One of these times Thad and I would love to come visit you guys :-)

Suzie Soda said...

What a fun post. He is adorable. I think he looks alot like Chip....love that onesie...chip of the old block.
Can't wait to see you all one of these days. xoxoxo

Caitilin said...

Steph!! The dude is getting huge! He is such a handsome little man. And actually he reminds me of Gavin as a babe - seriously, there's a picture of him in the crib w/the football that looks like my boy.

Hope you're having a good weekend!

xoxo

Wendy said...

Little cash doesn't look so little anymore! I can't believe how grown up he is already. We hope you guys do come down next month so we can see you again.

Thanks for calling yesterday. It was nice getting to talk to you again. We miss you guys, but are so happy for your new situation for your family. I think Adam is actually really jealous.