Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Spirit

We are having SO MUCH FUN this year getting into the Christmas Spirit, despite being sick this entire past week with terrible flu/colds! My friend Rian inspired me to do Advent bags for the month, and ours are VERY basic, but working out great for us! Cash can hardly wait to open his bag each morning - and in fact usually opens a few each day so that then I have to re-wrap them back into their bags, but that's ok! I have not taken many pics for awhile so I decided to take a bunch of my 2 little kiddos in their Christmas jammies in front of the tree! Enjoy way toooooo much cuteness below!!!

Cash with 2 Advent bags

What's inside mom?

A big pencil - awesome (mostly used as a sword to shield off the 'bad guys' Cash doesn't like)

Take 1 of Cash and Griffin - with Cash's other present for being good for his babysitter last night - Elmo!

o my cuteness - cutest little santa EVER!

I may be littler but I can push!
I love these 2 so much!
Cash's cheese smile, and Griff's favorite food!

Hey santa baby!
I love Griffin mom - he is my cute brother

almost done
cheesey
smiley smiley santa!!! ho ho ho!
HO HO HO!!!!

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Griffin looks adorable in his Santa outfit!

Lily said...

HOHOHO! Darling kiddos in such cute jammies!!

Loquacious Leslie said...

Absolutely adorable pictures and boys!!!!

Phyllis said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo cute. I love the pictures.

Rian Krommenhoek said...

Glad you liked the advent calendar idea. It was Lindsay who inspired the brown paper bags. It has worked great for us too. The kids love it. glad to see the Christmas spirit in your boys. They are as cute as ever. and just think, Chinese new Year is just around the corner.

Tracy Peterson said...

Those are the cutest pictures I have ever seen! Merry Christmas!

hillary and britton said...

yes, Griffin is the cutest santa ever! Cash is a stud as always. We miss you!

Melissa said...

cutest little santa ever! im glad you guys are back. come visit AZ soon.