Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dear Santa......

Santa: What would you like for Christmas?
Cash: I want a Harry Potter Wand!
Santa: What will you do with that?
Cash: (pointing his pencil - aka his wand right now- at Santa and yelling) Leviosa not leviosah! Expelliarmus!!!!

Well, we'll see if Santa can find that wand!
I have a tradition of getting the picture of Santa and a frame to go with it each year so I can see the changes in my kids - for the past 2 years it has just been Cash!
This year, with 2 kids - i thought the picture might be disastrous or have 1 kid crying - but we lucked out and got them both smiling! How awesome is that! I then display the pics in the frames on our mantel - or right now in the cutout window on the staircase since we don't have a mantel! I love this tradition and get excited each year to make the trip to the mall to get it! We always do a new Santa, and it was a blast going to Richmond, seeing the authentic old Santa setup they had, eating lunch with Suzie, and having Kimmy join me! What a great time of year! The pic is a little blurry since i had to take a picture of the picture with my camera - but you get the idea!

Merry Christmas!
(what are your favorite Christmas traditions?)


1 comment:

Hannah Brown said...

soo stinkin' cute!!! I love it!! Cash is getting so big!!