Wednesday, December 1, 2010

RANDOM....

So i have so much to post about I don't really know where to begin.....and since I can't figure out blogger and it is just a sort of frustration now and i don't really like going into it then I am just attempting to ignore it.......and instead will just post a few random thoughts!

1- i hate the flu mist they shot into Cash's nose........and altho you say it doesn't cause the flu - within 2 hours of getting it he has the worst flu case he has ever had, we haven't slept for 2 nights, he has the saddest hoarse voice you have ever heard (altho i think it is so cute too), and he has been miserable the past 3 days - but we are seeming to be on teh up and up.........and I will never again make the mistake of going against my gut and agreeing to put him thru this!

2- he has been saying the funniest things lately.....such as "mommy, i am in big really trouble now huh?" (really big trouble now he means --- and yes, he was)
"mommy, that is just obnoxious" (when i couldn't find something i was looking for)
"I can't reach the moon...(after a few seconds thought) I need a trampoline, to bounce to reach the moon!)
Mommy, you are rude....you r being rude to me! (I had taken his fishys away!)
"Griffin - you look so cute today........you are my cute son!" (actually brother but he thinks he is his son)
"that's ridiculous!"
"mommy, thanks so much for making this dinner...thanks for making this corn for me" (please stay this grateful and polite forever!"
"there is no dobby in my room, there is no bad guys, there is no harry potter"(he is really concerned with bad guys and good guys these days)
"i don't like the garage - i don't like the dark...it is scary!"

3- back to reality of chip working late nights and i am wishing badly and longing to be back in Beijing!

4- i have started no sugar for the month like I did 2 years ago and am already going through withdrawals after just a day, but also am headache free so maybe this is the solution!

5- love laundry day with friends!

6 - have enjoyed making yummy dinners since I been back - some great satisfaction I have gotten from cooking and creating good/healthy food for my little family!

7- I am in serious need of a good night's sleep, but instead am sitting here on my blog and fb and not going to get in my bed!

8- Griffin is darling and so much fun right now, and i love being a mom of 2 cute boys!

9- i love the modern family, and the comedic relief it brings to me every time i watch it!

10- i love the christmas season, and seeing it through they eyes of my child is even more fun this year than last!

happy christmas season!

2 comments:

Brent and Britta said...

I am so anti-flu shot, it's ridiculous! I never get the flu, and one year my company required the flu shot for all employees and that just so happens to be the one year I got the flu! Hope Cash is feeling better!

Missy Elmer said...

I love laundry days now too!