Sunday, April 7, 2013

Family Pictures March 2013!!!!

When I found out Heather Telford was coming out for a weekend to shoot photos here in Cali I quickly booked us a session!  She is AMAZING!!!!  So fun to work with, does a great job, and I am in love with so many of the shots we got - even with all the wind and overcastness.  I have wanted to do family photos for a LONG time, but either have been pregnant, just had a baby, not in the shape I wanted, and the list of excuses goes on and on......thus, we have NEVER had family photos where it was just our family from a professional photographer EVER in the past 7 years of our marriage.  We have had some when we did family pictures with the Browns, or with my family, or at weddings and that like, or with just a friend and us taking each others - but this was the real deal!  It is actually a little stressful getting everyone matched up, outfits picked out, ironed and kept clean before getting there, hair combed, faces washed, and everyone happy and awake!  Sheesh!  But it is totally worth it and I am looking forward already to more when we go home in June and get to do it all over again with the Rosen fam before the wedding, and then the wedding day too since Heather is shooting all of those as well!  Yeah!!!
Anyhow, although I wish I was in better shape, a little skinnier, wishing the wind would have gone away so my beachy curls had actually stuck,  etc.... I am so glad we didn't put it off any longer and took these.  Great memories and great to capture this time in our lives with our 3 little crazies!  The kids did great at the shoot and we all had fun!
Thank you Heather for coming!  You are the BEST!!!










































































3 comments:

Lisa said...

Your family pics turned out really great! I really like the colors you chose to wear! I agree that pulling it all together can be stressful. I think Heathers father-in-law lives across the street from my Dad.

Shawn and Megan said...

Love all of them! Miss you guys!

Lindsay Marie said...

So cute Steph! These turned out great and you look awesome!!