Monday, July 23, 2007

First day of work

So you know how from the time you were little your mom always took your picture on the first day of school each year on the front porch. Well, to carry on that tradition, since I was feeling nostaglic about not having any more of these awkward moments you just put up with to put that big smile on your mother's face and get out the door, Chip decided I should have a picture on my first day of work. So here it went, and hey, it was even in front of the door (although not the green one where all the other ones were at my parents). The day went great, however, and I am so excited to be back working again and feel blessed to have found the "perfect" job for me ---- as perfect as any job can be, that is. It has been a great summer of just lounging around the house, and is nice to now have a reason to get up and get ready for the day. Business woman, here I come......for now at least...!!!


First day of work!
STEPHANIE

6 comments:

Suzie Soda said...

Very cute. You look like you are happy to be going to work. Why are you sick? Are you pg?
Come visit when you can. Love, Aunt Suz

Phyllis said...

Love the picture. But did you go to work barefoot?????

Love,
Mom

Lindsey said...

Stephie! I am so proud of you business woman... however now we will not be able to chat while you lounge around the pool.but does this mean you'll get a new phone that works :)

Hilary said...

you are such a little business woman. Steph, I still think that if you ever end up on the west coast we should start up a little business...we would be a great team. :)

Lisa said...

Steph I love the post. It is so true about the picture by the front door thing. I have about a million of them. I can't wait to take Kenna's picture by the front door before she goes off to Kindergarten in a month. By the way, Parker asked "Where's Steph?" the other day at Grandmas. We miss seeing you guys!

Chad and Margaret Olson said...

Hi steph! it's Margaret, I saw your bloglik on Linds's, hope you don't mind that I snooped and that I am gonna add you on my links on my blog. Check our out at 3olsons.blogspot.com. Blogging is so awesome, such a good way to keep in touch. You have the cutest little house, how fun! I hope you guys keep loving it out there. That's so cute that Chip took a picture of you...where was your lunchbox though with a napkin inside with a love note from him? You'll have to remind him of that! Love ya!