Monday, July 16, 2007

OUTSIDE OUR HOME

Right outside our house we have a beautiful little park area with an Arbour. At first Chip was skeptical of the whole thing, but after numerous hours of workers sweating in the sun, he agreed it turned out quite nicely. The pictures below show a little of the beauty of it, as well as my attempt to take some artsy pictures of the flowers. I am glad the area is there, and once the grass comes out it will be perfect. (the hay you see is covering the grass seed so the birds won't eat it --- a new thing I learned from moving here).




THE LOVELY ARBOUR...A VIEW FROM OUR TOP PORCH!




A CLOSER LOOK OF THE PATH

A CUTE BENCH UNDERNEATH THE ARBOUR...THERE ARE 2 OF THEM.




A FEW PHOTOS OF THE BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS.....MY ARTSY ATTEMPT



ANOTHER VIEW

Now, for the outside pictures of our house. We love the red door, the red top, and the double porches. Now the grass is in it has turned into quite the cute little home. Also, the cute little lantern puts off an amazing amount of light at night. All we need now are some neighbors to fill up these empty houses next door.



OUR FIRST HOME.....WE LOVE IT!!!



WE HAVE A LITTLE STEP DOWN TO OUR LOWER PORCH

A VIEW OF ALL THE PORCHES...I LOVE THE WHITE PORCHES















5 comments:

Lily said...

Steph! Love the pics!! When do we get to see the inside?

Lisa said...

I love the little Park behind your backyard. How many people can walk out into there yard and see that. Good job on the flower pictures! I didn't know you liked Photography. It looks like you have a nice camera. Did the mailman ever figure out where you live?

Amy and Mike said...

What fun to have a home! I love it, and Mike and I are so excited for you both! I added your blog link to our blog page. We hope to keep hearing all the good news!

jarv said...

Your house and yard are so dang cute! I''m glad to see you guys are doing great out there!

Treat Queen said...

Love your "artsy" pictures. Your house is so cute! I'll keep checking up on you.