Tuesday, July 31, 2007

GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!!

So today was packed with fun --first, I went white water rafting for work (and got to count it as hours worked), and then the best part being the girls night out we had going to the show Hairspray. Of all 12 plays I went to in NY last summer, it was my favorite, and so I had pretty high expectations for it. And it delivered.....although the live dancing will always be better, and Haley Duff can play a bratty mean girl better than the cute girl on the movie, seeing John Travolta dressed as the mom and dance around in the movie definitely brought on the laughs, and between the couple making out next to us on one side, and two 16 year old dudes sitting on the other side laughing harder at all the jokes than anyone else in the theatre, I was definitely entertained. The music is a must have sound track, and if you are ever feeling down it is a show that can definitely put a smile on your face. Also, below are the totally awesome hair pieces we got the weekend it came out, and yes, I did bring them into the theatre so we could all wear them after this fantastic movie!!! Girls night out is definitely going to become a weekly tradition for us.



Carolina, Me, Meg, and Sarah




Sweet hats, and poses!!!


These headpieces attracted many a comment and stares from all who passed by!

STEPHANIE


8 comments:

Lily said...

LOVE the pics!

Hilary said...

love it!

Brent and Britta said...

Sweet hat...

Treat Queen said...

That was definately a good movie. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. I thought it had a fabulous cast!

Phyllis said...

How fun to have such great friends to do crazy things with.
Love, Mom

Fuller Family said...

So Cute! I am so glad that you posted something, so that I knew it was you. I should have put it all together, but I haven't looked down all of Lindsey's. Anyway, this will be great to keep in touch. You look so good and so happy. Are you still in Utah? If so, we will be up at the end of the month and we should at least say Hi. We will keep in touch.

Angie

Fuller Family said...

Never Mind! I read the rest and saw you are in North Carolina? Oh my goodness. We need to talk. Call me sometime when you get a chance.

The Reichmans said...

Stephie Lou-it was so good to talk to you! We need to do it more often. I am glad to hear you have the same addiction that I do. By the way I absolutely loved Hairspray when I saw it-it was such a happy movie! Talk to you soon. -anne