Monday, February 2, 2009

6 weeks til I win $80...hopefully!!!

This might not seem like a lot of money to most, but it is a whole lot more than money that I will gain if I win! I have joined a group of 4 women in my ward and we are having our own Biggest Loser contest. Each person put $20 in and at the end of 6 weeks whoever lost the most weight gets the "pot". I am determined for it to be me!!!

Each day I have to post what I ate in WW points (so all you weight watcher fans please give me any tips since I have never done this)
Exercise I did
Water I consumed
What time I stopped eating at!

Thus, I am in need of all the tips - both for WW and for exercise routines that are great and shed pounds quickly! I would love to hear your advice, tips, things that worked for you, etc. etc.

I plan on winning this and getting rid of the baby weight I gained once and for all!!! Bye bye pounds, hello new body and victory! Now, off to run on the treadmill! :)

4 comments:

Phyllis said...

don't forget to post your before and after pictures!!!

Suzie Soda said...

Good Luck. Eat lots of fiber, protein and lay off the carbs. xoxoxoxo

Alison B said...

Good for you! I want to join! How did you start this up! I want to start one here...you and I are alike that we are soooo competitive. fun! Good luck!

Amber said...

I'm enrolled in the Weight Watchers online program. I've slacked out quite a bit the last month though :-( I have tons of recipe books from them so if you ever want any recipes or anything give me a holler :-)