Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday's Friend

In Honor of Valentines, Meet My Best Friend (and true love) in the WHole World: Chip
Age: 29
Birthday: November 26


Favorite quote:
He didn't answer but the very first quote I ever heard him say, and one I know he likes is............"If it looks like a rat, and smells like a rat.......it must be a rat"


Favorite Treat:
Dried mangos


What is favorite hobby?
Skiing/Wakeboarding


Dream vacation?
Lake Powell


Something you can't go a day without?
Coke (its bad i know...working on kicking this habit)


Favorite memory since becoming a dad?
Watching cash learn how to use his jumperoo


Thing I admire most about Chip:
I admire so many things about my hubby and best friend, but one thing that is at the top of the list is how Chip always does what is right. He has more integrity than most people I know, and is such a good example to me of doing what is right because that is what we should do.



Chip and I met in the accounting program at BYU and the rest is history. We have been married for almost 3 years, have a cute little boy named Cash, and have tons of great memories together. One of my favorite memories however had to be going to the lake every weekend last summer and watching him wakeboard. He is a great wakeboarder, and totally got me hooked on wanting to learn and to have a love for boating. I am sad we won't be able to go each weekend this summer, but hope we can make a trip down a couple times so that he can teach me to get up on the wakeboard - since I won't be pregnant and just have to ride along. However, riding along watching him do flips and jumps was a highlight of my weekends - seeing how happy he was out in the water, and how good he was, and I will never forget that. I love that he is such an awesome athlete! I would post more but I am making my list of 100 reasons I love him for our exchange tomorrow so don't want to spoil it by saying them now! Happy Valentines my love! I love you more than ever and am so happy we are in it for eternity together!!! xoxoxooxxo




3 comments:

Courtney said...

I also like Chip.

KESLER KREW...Cami said...

always great to have a true, loyal best friend. luv the qualities you admire in him and also his favorite quote! *cami

Loquacious Leslie said...

Very romantic Steph!