Monday, June 22, 2009

10 months old and yet.............

Cash still does NOT:

Crawl
Roll over that much (he can but just doesn't)

Have even ONE tooth
Get around much at all!

However, despite wondering if he will ever get his teeth and learn to crawl.......he is getting bigger by the day, and more fun all the time! My favorite things he CAN do:

Walk while holding onto my fingers (probably will walk before he ever crawls)
Say "mama", "dada", "uh-oh", "big", and "little" (uh-oh is my favorite)
Go underwater and come up smiling
splash like a madman in the tub
wake up every morning smiling and so happy
babble and talk SOOO much!
Read himself stories (so cute to listen to him)
play peek-a-boo
point with his fingers
love being outside in his stroller
love the pool

I can't believe how fast the time has gone, and how much he is learning every day! It is so fun to get to play with him each day and see all his little accomplishments.
Today at the pool was his first time going underwater and he was great! Think he will be a little fish soon!

playing in his floaty

lovin the pool

love this expression and happy face


for his dad

7 comments:

Brent and Britta said...

what a cutie... don't worry, he'll crawl before you know it and then you will wish you had enjoyed his immobility more! HA!

Erin Ann said...

I'm so glad you always focus on the positive things. Some people always worry too much about where their kids are compared to others - but really, you're babe is adorable and happy - who could ask for anything more!! Can't wait to hear how the cleanse is going!!

Corinne said...

if it helps...my babies don't get teeth until they are 1 and don't crawl until 11 months. he is darling!

Kevin said...

Steph, the little cashman is so dang cute!!!! I love the pics and makes me jealous that you guys are so far away. But I am excited for when you guys come out!

Suzie Soda said...

Those are the cutest pictures. You need to get one blown up big. Hope we see you sometime this summer. When do you go to Utah? xoxoxo

The Reichmans said...

I really can't believe he is already ten months. I can't wait to see you soon!

Amy and Clark said...

That Cash is as cute as ever!