Monday, June 1, 2009

Day 1: Summer Cleanse Fun!!!

So I am not much for dieting -those who know me well know I can barely go a half a day w/out icecream!
However, I have been having major stomach problems the last few weeks and so have got to do something to fix it!
Solution: Cleanse to see if I am allergic to wheat, lactose intolerant, or something else is bugging me!

Thus, I am doing a 6 week cleanse:
First 2 weeks can have: meat, fish, eggs (NO red meat)!, salad, and veggies (only sweet potatoes - no other potatoes),
so wish me luck!!!

Chip has agreed to do it with me so here's to a LOT of salad and grilled veggie shishkabobs!!!
Hopefully we can make it!
If you have any recipes for good stuff with NO sugars in it - send it my way!!! HOpefully i will be feeling better soon!

7 comments:

merathon said...

wow-- that is intense. i have lots of good vegetarian recipes, but i doubt i have any that have no beans or some kind of grain!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

so i have the best recipe for a salad dressing if you like garlic
3/4c olive oil
juice from 1 lemon
5 garlic cloves crushed(i use my garlic presser)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper drizzle over 3 dollar spinich from costco and you will love it it's so full of flavor yummy!!!

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

also a yummy tilapia dish
i use the tilapia from walmart
put it in the oven with sliced up sweet potatoe, onions and a little olive oil and wallla you have a healthy satisfing dinner.

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

k sorry this is the last one i promise. im not sure if you can have hummus but if so i love to dip my veggies in humus also i sometimes use it in place of a salad dressing just mix it really good with radishes and cucumbers you'll love it, i'ts so quick and easy!!

Weed Family said...

You are so brave! Good luck! I hope you feel better.

Jessica Brown said...

Good luck! I have been off of dairy, eggs, and nuts ever since I had Warner, and its actually not too hard. Almond milk is delicious!

The Reichmans said...

good luck with that-I wish I had the discipline to do something like that.