Sunday, June 21, 2009

I LOVE you Daddy!!!

I love you Daddy cuz you are the best!
You have taught me well, how to play hard and then REST!



You are teaching me how to do new things everyday
To stand on my own, and to frolic and play



I find I am always looking up to you

and laughing and smiling at all that we do!




You take me out to eat, and even get me a hat!



And you let me drink soda - now "what's up with that?"






You share your "love for the game" with me now





So hopefully I will grow up being good at sports - and be your little "Cash cow!"


Yep - you make me so happy and you make me smile!


I love you so much I hope you will keep me for awhile!





You are fun to wrestle with and I just want to say!
I hope you have the Best Ever First Father's Day!!!

Love Cash!!!!!

3 comments:

Ryan and Cheryl Harris said...

Cute Poem! Cash is a good writer:) I liked the part about him being a cash cow someday.

Amy and Clark said...

That Cash sure is a cutie!

Lisa said...

I loved your poem written from Cash's point of view!