Friday, June 5, 2009

Wouldn't it be sad if...........

I didn't have this face to look at any longer!!


Chip has told me not to EVER give him my iron pill bottle to play with as a rattle, since iron overdose is the #1 children killer in America. However, I was playing with it with him, and so I figured it was ok and we were shaking it. He grabbed it, and somehow pulled the lid off and spilled pills everywhere!
Good thing I was there to hurry and pick them all up!
Guess daddy is ALWAYS right.
And also, pills are only adult-proofed - forget the fact they say CHILD-PROOF! Good thing I was with him..........and I DID learn my lesson! Never again, not even while we are playing together! Any ideas for another rattle/good shaker toy?






5 comments:

Adria said...

That would be sad. I've had to learn the hard way too. If you only knew how many times I've called poison control. How about putting some beans or rice in a medicine bottle and taping it. You could also decorate it so it didn't look like medicine.

Bart and Krista said...

That gives me anxiety just thinking about it! We give Whitney a cake sprinkles container to shake. She loves it.. and if she somehow gets it open, then she can go at those sprinkles.

Lisa said...

He does have the cutest little face. I was thinking about you guys today. Brett blessed his baby Chase today. We took a picture with the great grandkids and realized the picture was not complete without Cash. We miss you guys!

Lindsey said...

Hey I have seen in some stores they sell little rattle toys that are actually made just for babies, they are plastic shapes filled with plastic beads and sound like a pill bottle, only they don't have lids that pop off.
You should check it out.

Casey said...

Yikes, how scary.

Also, when you're done with your cleanse, we should celebrate by eating something delicious (but that won't break you). :)