Monday, June 8, 2009

There and Back!

At 7:45 on friday night we decided, after previously deciding against it, to throw our stuff in the car and head down to Charlotte for a quick trip!
We showed up at midnight on friday!
Then, completed the following:
Paintballing all morning
Pool around lunchtime
Baby shower
Hoops
BBQ and pool at night
Seeing new baby Liam who is 10 days old and cute as a button
Chilling, Chattin, and hanging out at night
church on sunday morning
And home by 4 pm sunday!

So it was very quick - but so much fun! We love going down and hanging with our friends there! Brannon and Jen are the best, always letting us crash there no matter how last minute!
Only bummer of the whole trip..........I forgot my camera - so no pics! Oh well!
Next time!

1 comment:

Adria said...

We loved seeing you. I wish I couldn't have chatted more. We miss you guys. Good job on your cleanse. I need to do it.