Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm a Boy....or Girl?

I was showing my friend this awesome Mac makeup Chip got me at the market here and then was talking and looked over and found this cute face - with eyeshadow All over him! He was so funny, wanting me to help him try on all the different colors! However, when Amy and I started laughing it made him cry cuz he got really embarrassed. He buried his head in my shoulder and sobbed. After we tried all the colors on his hand tho he was much happier!!!

I asked him if he was a girl since he liked the makeup, and he said "no mommy, i a boy!" I told him only girls wear makeup and so he shouldn't like it and he said "mommy a girl, i a boy....i like makup, too"!!!


PS - his dad LOVED finding him like this when he came home! :)

2 comments:

Adria said...

Hilarious. He just loves his mom ALOT. Although he looks nothing like a girl in that picture. He looks more like he got in a really bad fight.

Suzie Soda said...

Too too funny. Save that for when he is older..he will love for you to tell hat story. xoxo