Sunday, September 12, 2010

What Cash Is Up To!


Cash is busy these days, and keeps us on our toes and laughing (most the time) with his funny personality.

Some of my favorite things he has said lately:

mom: "cash, do you know what this is a picture of?" (an apple on his A sheet)
Cash: "it is the picture on daddy's iphone
mom: yep, but do you know what it is
Cash: an apple, on daddy's iphone
(technology child for sure)

Cash: "i sure love you daddy!"

Cash: mommy, i going down slide all by myself
mom: good cash
Cash: yelling to me - It is a big deal mommy
(we all had a good laugh at this at playgroup)

Cash: (after griffin sneezed) bless you griffin, bless you! I wuv you griffin!

Cash: (anytime i tell him we are out of something...) we buy more, at the store, at wal-mart!
even here you can get most things there at the chinese one!

Cash: (to cab drivers as we get out) Fapio, thanks, si sie, bye bye, taijian
yep - he has picked up on some chinese

Cash: (in taxi) to infinitiy and beyond - (holding his buzz lightyear)
He has many more funny sayings and I need to write them down cuz they are hilarious!

Playing this week with Nora - his great little friend - we went into her room and found they had set the tent up and were so happy!
I want to betrove them now!
Cash found the hair stuff our friends gave him to play with and was intenly doing Chip's hair one morning - then he looked up and said "mom, i need the spray and hair product..." he knows just what to do with them!
so happy!
he is a great older brother and always want to hold Griffin and get his picture
They were laying on the bed and i said "these are my 2 favorite boys" and cash said "your 2 favorite cute boys!" Yes Cash, you are both darling to me!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Hearing all his little comments makes me so excited for Coop to talk, kids are so stinkin' cute!!!
ps. I don't mean to be the dictionary lady but you don't betrove your kid, it's betroth... just for future betrothings :)