Thursday, June 10, 2010

Trying to Stay Positive....


After travelling back to the US and enjoying once again a life of luxury and comfort in the country I love and claim citizenship, it was hard for us to come back to China and get excited about being here. There are just so many things we miss about home!

Also, the fact that 90% of our time here either Cash or I have been sick with something has not helped, and since we been back Cash has been super sick, and it has been really frustrating!

However, I am trying to turn over a new leaf and only be a "half glass full" type person from now on and so am going to post things I like or am grateful for or find fun here for the remainder of our stay....(which pretty much means i will leave out all posts about medical care and worries about delivering here since that I don't find so much a positive thing here --- one side note - i learned they will not turn the AC on in hospital rooms here too high because they believe that if you have just given birth and are too cold it will give you hot flashes in menopause!!! HELLO weirdos - there is NO correlation i am sure! Also, I am delivering in JULY, the hottest month here and i will DEMAND a fan or some type of cooling device!!!)

Anyways, when we arrived back here it actually was really pretty and so I wanted to post a picture of what our place looks like from our window once spring arrived - it is actually still really green and pretty! For this I am grateful! Happy day!


3 comments:

Steph said...

I like this idea. You are so blessed in so many ways! Count your many blessings!!!!!

Steph said...

haha, I didn't sign out of you, so my comments look like they came from you, but this one and the one before are really from your mother!!!!

Suzie Soda said...

too funny...that you are posting you own commments:) I read it through and realized it was Phyllis. Call me sometime. xoxo