Friday, March 18, 2011

75 degrees and rising!

O it is a wonderful thing when we can get out in the beautiful weather and enjoy spring!
It is beautiful here, getting so green with the cherry blossoms coming and yesterday we took full advantage of the 75 degree heat, rolled the windows down in the car, and went to 2 different play areas so the kids could enjoy! They had a blast, with the highlight being an underdog on the swings for Cash, and the highlight for Griffin getting in the swings for the first time! I think it is safe to say he loved it!

Funny side note - as we were driving home I rolled the back windows down for the boys and all of a sudden I hear Cash saying: "mom, mom - I need to put my toes out the window - they need air, I need to get them air so they can breathe!" It was so funny, altho glad he really couldn't reach them out because he was sure trying hard! LOL

Tomorrow is supposed to be 80 degrees, so probably do it again! (unless I am too sunburned!) I can feel my arms a little and since they haven't seen sun in months think I might have gotten a little color! Bring on the warmth!


O my cuteness!

He liked the baby swings and the big kid swings! A big improvement from 2 months ago!

Cash not wanting his picture - but at the next play area he wanted it a lot and I missed out - so too bad these are the pics I have!

Cute cute CUTE Griffin - love his legs, and his super cute smile! (sorry for shadows - it was taken at 5 pm w/ my phone) Anyhow, Cash wore this outfit at 1 years old - and Griffin is only 8 months so think he is going to be a bit bigger if he keeps growing at this rate! He is 18.5 lbs now and eats a TON!!!
Brothers at the park - what could be better than being a mom of these 2?

A couple cute little clips of Griffin laughing as he swings! Such a cutie!



No comments: