Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Serving Our Country!!!


The above picture is of a man who has joined the army, and is training to help serve our country by fighting for us!
He is a man of great strength.
A man of courage.
A man who speaks up when he thinks something is wrong and corrects it to be right.
A man who is compassionate.
A man who is kind.
A man who is determined.
A man who is strong-willed.
A man who is sensitive and sweet.
A man who does things his own way, in his own time, and yet gets them right.
A man who stands up for what he believes in.
A man of faith.
A man of prayer.
A man who loves his country and is willing to put his life on the line to serve.
A man who loves God.

And this man is my brother!
Today he graduates from his training and upon talking to him I believe he is the happiest I have heard him in probably 10 years. He has been through hard training, terrible conditions, and extreme cold and fatigue, and yet he is SOOO great and seems to be on top of the world!
I am proud to call him my brother.
And I am proud of all that he has accomplished in his life the past few months.

In fact, no matter if he has to leave the country or stays here, I believe he has actually already won the greatest battle one could fight!
We love you uncle Al!!!

1 comment:

Treat Queen said...

My brother just went into the Army too!! Good for him!!