Sunday, March 20, 2011

MARCH MADNESS!!!

O how I love March!
Spring breaks through the ground and puts us in happy spirits, flowers start to bloom, the march madness book of mormon challenge (which I am currently keeping up with and will finish in the month as planned), ward/stake mens basketball tournaments, and of course the NCAA tournament!

Chip's work puts together a bracket challenge, and filling one out makes it even more fun then it already is. I find myself caring about games normally I wouldn't even take a second glance at, just hoping my bracket will stay on top and win us the pot of money prize!
However, this year is even better because my team I do care about is doing great! Oh boy - love me the JIMMER!!! BYU is fantastic - and yes - hear I am going to admit - I would LOVE it if my bracket would lose if they could keep winning! I absolutely LOVE watching BYU and the excitment this team brings! So much fun! Last nights game was the best yet! Although I get extremely high blood pressure during the games, which makes me realize when my kids are in sports how really crazy I will be and stressed it will make me, but it is so much fun!

Hooray for being a BYU fan this year! What a great team and great showing!
Also, I didn't take any pictures but yesterday we cheered on Chip in our stake men's basketball tourny and can i just say I love my hubby as he plays basketball like a football player - also something very exciting to watch! When he would make a shot Cash would say - yeah daddy, good shot - we got ourselves a Jimmer! So cute and fun!

O I can't wait til Cash is old enough to play bball! I love it!
Happy March Madness!!!

1 comment:

Suzie Soda said...

It was the best game ..we had a blast watching it too. I even did a blog post I was so excited. xoxo