Saturday, March 12, 2011

Watercolors!

After a playdate with Pierce, and his first time painting, I realized he needed some paints of his own! So our trip to Wal-Mart today ended with getting some paints and fun Toy Story pictures to paint (of course!) Cash LOVES to paint, and as you can see is a natural! His favorite color to paint with is purple! (Uncle Sam would love to hear this)

He is so much fun now! He uses super big words all the time and comes up with the most funny sayings - somehow using the big words correctly - such as "seriously dad?" "that isn't so - nope, that is not true!" "dag, nab it!" "i like this a lot mom! I really like it!" "that's annoying!" "hey griffi, we are just hanging out", "Shoot! That's a bummer" "i love you mom - are me and griffi your 2 favorite cute boys?" and my favorite....."your shirt is cute mom - you look pretty! (spoken last night!)"

He is such a little smartie - remembers everyones names and birthday months, places we lived, knows where he was born, recognizes all his letters and a word that starts with each, knows all his numbers, how to spell his name, remembers where I put things when I can't find them and goes and gets them for me, and even knows can do a few simple math equations! (ok, not really this last one!) But you get the point - he is pretty smart and is definitely my favorite 2 year old in this world!

Now, if I could just get him potty trained - any tips on this??? Need advice please!

1 comment:

hillary and britton said...

Hey Nora loves water coloring--she does it almost daily. Cash is so cute and smart. No really good tips on the potty training-sorry!