Thursday, March 24, 2011

Soccer Mom!

I have dreamed about this day for awhile - getting to take my kids to play sports and participate in recreational activities! Cash could NOT have been more excited!
I was worried it was going to be cancelled since it rained off and on all day and they cancel if it is even just wet at all on the fields - but they were able to have a few minutes of practice before calling it for lightning! Cash had a BLAST!!! He was so excited to go! He asked me all day long if it was soccer time yet!

Here he is kicking the ball into the goal!
Since he is a new player he doesn't have a jersey - but on Saturday will get one at his game!

I had to take pics and videos of first experience - i know, first time mom at this - but seriously it was as much fun for me as for Cash! He didn't want to go when everyone else was heading for their cars and kept telling me "mom, i need to play soccer, i need to..." so we were pretty much the last people off the field! I think it is safe to say he is as much of a sports lover as me! Upon getting in the car he asked - "are we going to play baseball now?" Hmm.....guess we will be busy year round w/ this little guy! Actually, as a lover of sports I am so happy about this and hope he tries them all out one day! As for now, i LOVE being a soccer mommy!

pretty funny watching the kids - here is his first video!

2 comments:

hillary and britton said...

how cute! I didn't know they had soccer teams this young! I need to hurry and check if I can sign Nora up!

Suzie Soda said...

Very cute...he will be awesome if he starts this young.....you may be seriously burnt out in few years.
xoxo