Saturday, May 14, 2011

Friday the 13th: 10 months old today!

My little cutie turned 10 months old today!
I can't believe how fast the time has gone since he was born.
China feels like another decade ago!
The memories are starting to get a little hazy, or rather I just remember it how I like to envision, and I find myself missing the days of a simpler life with my two boys in our little 1 floor apartment!

Life is SO MUCH FUN with Griff right now tho.
He is the SMILIEST, HAPPIEST, EASY-GOING baby ever!
If you just look at him and smile he gives the biggest smile back - and there isn't a cuter little smiley face out there than his!
His eyes light up, and you can't help but crack your own little grin back!

We love you Griffin and love that you are getting bigger and showing us your little personality more and more. You are so calm, although you never stop moving around, you have started to scoot around just like your older brother on your bum, refusing to crawl, and you are into EVERYTHING!

Your curiosity I love to see though, even when sometimes it involves you undoing a poopy diaper and smearing it everywhere! (yesterday's adventure)!
You are always smiling and you just make me happy!

look at this grin!

he wanted to join the soccer practice too

love you!

looks like he is posing for a picture - all on his own!

such a sweetheart!

laughing hysterically at Cash!

How could you not love this little face! I just always want to squeeze him when he looks up at me!

I don't want to miss a moment of his little life - i haven't been as good at taking pics of him lately - and my goal is to get better! I love his stage and soon will post his scoot video!

xoxooxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love his big smile! Hayden is in the stage where he takes off his diaper during naps. He pooped all over the other day too. I have started to tape his diaper before naps.