Monday, May 23, 2011

Girls Trip 2011!!!

2 blond bombshells - gorgeous!

Melissa, Cheryl and Tracy
hanging in the dressing room
Love you guys trying to get yourselves - all 5 in the dressing room!
pretty girls....I can only imagine how many clothes were in this one dressing room!
When I arrived this is where they were! They even had the girls wait 20 minutes to start so I could get there! you girls are the BEST!
All 5 of my cutsie friends enjoying the break from shopping all day!
Tracy and Angie
Kate and Melissa

Cheryl and me!

All of us - we didn't want to get up afterwards! The massage chairs were great, my foot rub even better, and just such a relaxing experience knowing I didn't have to rush home after!
The feet after - which one you think is mine? jk

After it was back to more shopping - our adventure in Clarks was SO FUNNY!!! Cheryl picked out a new pair of shoes for herself, and had us all rank the best out of 3! We all pretty much had the same opinion! Then, I saw a pair of shoes I thought Chip would like so I got them, but wasn't sure of his size so had Cheryl try them on - she doesn't have as big as feet as him, obviously, but thought it would be good to measure from! It was hilarious!
More shopping occurred- with highlights being at Forever 21 and Nordstrom
Angie and Kate striking a pose!
Which one of these is not like the other? (I am only one w/out blonde hair)
Angie was sure happy here after getting a pair of shoes at Nordstrom for $30 - SOO cute!
closer up!

Then it was off for dinner! We had a 9 pm reservation! That's right, although it only felt like 6 pm to me!

Our food was great, and the company better!

My side of the table!

Laughing so hard I was crying!

Another try
After it was home for show and tell from the previous couple days! So fun to see everyone's great purchases! Angie LOVES her skirt and sweater and shoes - and I do too! Wish I looked like her in it!

We talked way too long that night and so only got a couple of hours before I had to head back to Charlottesville! However, as sad as I was it was over so quick - I was really excited to come home to my cute kiddos and bring them back a couple presents I had picked up! (yeah, I couldn't help but buy each of my boys a thing while I was out...and in fact was more excited about their stuff then my own purchases!)

I got to come home to this cute face!

And this smiley boy!

I got them matching tank tops since Cash always wants to wear them and it is getting hot here!

Yep, I love my kiddos and sleeping in my own bed!

Chip did great and even got Cash to go to bed without his binky last night! Thanks again hubby and girls for making my weekend such a memorable one! XOXOXOOXXO

1 comment:

Lily said...

looks like a total blast steph, glad it worked out and you had some fun girlie time!