Sunday, April 26, 2009

3 Years, and MORE in LOVE than EVER!!!

April 26, 2006: We were married for time and all eternity in the SLC Temple
April 26, 2007: We graduated from BYU with Masters in Accountancy (yep - we are nerds together)
April 26, 2008: We were living in NC, but went up to the DC temple and I was big and pregnant with Cash
April 26, 2009: We have moved again, have a cute baby Cash, and this year had to take our own Anniversary pictures!!!

Happy Anniversary honey - I can't imagine my life without you! You are the syrup on my waffles, the dressing on my salad, the mango in my smoothies, the note in my wallet, and the biggest love in my life. I love you so much and am happy we are in this journey of life together! Here's to many more anniversaries and memories to come! I LOVE you!!!


Chip made us a delicious Steak Dinner complete with his signature mashed potatoes!!! (neither of us could finish our steak though - look at the size of those)


Getting ready to dig into my meal!!!

This year our romantic dinner included this third party guest: and he enjoyed lemonade smoothie via his sippy cup!

Hanging out with our favorite little guy while Chip made the dinner!

NOTE: we didn't have someone take pictures of us outside this year like we normally do - so here is us trying to do our own pictures of the 2 of us!

Take 1: hmmmm.....not fast enough to beat the photosnap!

Take 2: too much wall, not enough face time!

Take 3: a little better, but a little awkward!

Take 4: My personal favorite


Take 5: gotta have a kissy pose on the day we celebrate our love!


Take 6: how Chip felt about all these pictures!


LOVE THIS GUY!!! Happy Anniversary my LOVE!

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congratulations! We are coming up right behind you! Your hair is so beautiful and dark right now! Love ya glad you had a delicious day!

Brannon and Jen said...

Yeah! So Cheesy but I love it! Congrats:)

Bonnie @HobbytoHOT said...

love you! happy anniversary :)

Suzie Soda said...

Very cute. Love the pics and the dinner. I want some of Chip's mashed potatoes. xoxoxo

Sandy said...

Happy Anniversary. You guys are so cute!!!

Loquacious Leslie said...

Congratulations! Loved your pictures!!!!

davidandsuzi said...

I can't believe you ran a 1/2 marathon this year! You go girl! If only I could follow in your weight loss footsteps. Is it true, you are already ready for baby no. 2? That's the rumor Jen is telling. :) Send me your email and I will invite you to our family blog!
suzijane@gmail.com

Hilary said...

Congrats! xo